Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Solidflip, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Hey everyone!

Some of us have started (and for a few restarted) to play Elder Scrolls Online. The MMO scene is quite barren and the horizon doesnt seem much better, but ESO is a shining light in that darkness.

The guild is called "Etherealists" and is focused mainly on becoming the best we can. Whether you want to be a master crafter, a shadowy thief, the best PvPer or whatever your heart desires our guild is right for you. Currently we are small but we will start expanding soon with the requirement that all members be 18+ to ensure the maturity of rTr carries over to the guild.

As for any questions youll have ill endeavor to answer them before you can ask here:

Guild Name: Etherealists
    Guild Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
    Guild Requirements: 18+
    Do i need to be in the Daggerfall Covenant to join? No, you can be in any alliance
    How do i get an invite? Message @Solidflip in-game or send me a message on discord.

#1 Solidflip, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Footheboss likes this.
  2. Fantastic game! I'll definitely download it when I get back home from Georgia.

3. We also have an older established guild from a few years ago many of us have accounts in called "The Klepto Impulse" basically alot thievery.

4. This^ and I added members to it last night and gave a few of them full abilities. There's also a few other members in there that haven't played in some time. The guild we have is well established and has a pretty big inventory.

5. pefect! ill be on later and if you could transfer guild leadership so we can begin the work of building it again would be great!

6. We will be sticking with the newly created guild for unforeseen circumstances.

Ill put up the adverts tomorrow morning! =)

7. Welp, good luck, you'll need it.

8. Thanks buddy!

Ill be posting the adverts tomorrow, i was going to do it today but my kid threw up on my hair in my sleep and the bed and everything so i had to deal with that lol

Sym-5150- likes this.
  9. Soooooo. What server do we play on when I create a new toon?

10. I'll just create one for both :)