World Of Warcraft Deets inside!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Ryuujinsama, Nov 13, 2017.

1. As you may or may not have noticed in the past couple weeks we have gained a bit of interest in playing wow again. We are playing as horde on the Archimonde server if you would like to join us. If you are new to wow and have never played, the starting up cost for the game isn't that bad. You can play a free account until level 20, at which point you can't go any further until you pay for the starter game which is $19.99 it includes all the expansions up to Warlords of Draenor(level 100) and it gives you 1 month of play-time. When you reach level 100 you will then have to buy Legion expansion which is $49.99 it gives you the rest of the game and gives you a level 100 character boost(until they remove it). If you have any other questions or would like an invite to the guild see Accordnoir, Army126, or myself.

2. Is it still subscription based? Hard to tell from what I am seeing online.

3. yes, on sub

4. So 19.99 + 49.99 + 14.99/mo after the free time wears off?

5. think so

6. Just buy the $20 version, once you hit 100, buy the expansion. Its not like the free server where you could top level in a day.

7. So, here's what happened to me today.

8. i used to play WOW in college and it brings back some of the good memories everytime I'm playing it. ;)