Dungeons & Dragons for Beginners

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Solidflip, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hey everyone!

I wil be hosting a "Newbie" campaign tester this weekend to see how many, if any, people are interested in playing some D&D. The first session will be a 101 to D&D with a small 1 off campaign. As we dont have many people interested in GMing D&D I have decided to GM myself. So this will be a total beginner D&D session for both the players and myself as a GM as well.

So if you are interested in playing some D&D and have never played before, or are even a veteran, we would love to have you. You dont need to bring anything but yourself. The event will occur this weekend in the evening. Either tomorrow or Sunday depending on interest. The time and date will follow once we know who is going to play.

Please note this is not only my first time GMing, but also playing D&D, do if you think you dont know enough to join us, know that i dont either, so youll be in good company!

GM:
    SolidFlip (bear with me)

Players: 5/5
    Dragonaslin
    Nicknamessuk
    FooTheBoss
    Syfulus
    Xal

#1 Solidflip, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. count me in.

3. I would love to give it a go.

4. I'm down do we get to make each other's characters

5. I'm in
    Edit: Nevermind I work. :(

#6 Ryuujinsama, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  6. Can't do weekends.

7. You will be making a 1-off character at the meeting.

If you cant make it this weekend to the 1-ff, after were done we will be deciding a normal day to meet on and you cant post your availability then.

8. I'll try to join.

9. Awesome! Thats going to fill the first campaign. If anymore people want to join in we cant start another group running parallel on another day

The campaign will start around 5PM EST.

#10 Solidflip, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018