PUBG Stunt show contest. And your winner is?

Discussion in 'Playerunknown Battlegrounds' started by Footheboss, Apr 2, 2018.

1. First of all, we cant thank =rTr= TheDrilOne enough for his creativity and passion for PUBG that really was the tip of the spear for this contest. Thanks to the PUBG team for your continued effort and finally thank you to the =rTr= Community for your continued support of the PUBG team!

So your Third place winner who will recieve a $10.00 Steam gift card is =rTr= Deiselfuel2o2 for this epic (John wick Influenced) video:

Second place winner who will receive a $25.00 Steam gift card is =rTr= Kenny with this dime that was produced by Michael Bay :)

And the Winner. Proud new owner of the PUBG Stunt show trophy AND a $25.00 gift card is....... THE =rTr= DrTeaMac!!!

Again, congrats to everyone who participated and please stay tuned for future PUBG posts. We have many, MANY more contests coming your way!

#1 Footheboss, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Krazie_Ivan and Kenny like this.
  2. Thanks Foo and Dril for hosting this awesome contest! Super cools of you guys!

Krazie_Ivan and Footheboss like this.
  3. Congrats everyone!

Footheboss likes this.
  4. Epic videos! Grats on the trophy TeaMac

Footheboss likes this.
  5. Aw yeah, I am pumped! Can't wait to put that badass trophy on display! Thanks for putting on the contest, had a blast trying to come up with the perfect "stunt"!

DrilOne, Nicknamessuk and Footheboss like this.
  6. Wait i have to give it up? Foo you said I won....

Footheboss likes this.
  7. Just send him a picture of it

DrilOne likes this.