Battlefield V: September Open Beta

Discussion in 'Battlefield V' started by Kenny, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Attention Battlefield Platoon!

Battlefield V is going into open beta beginning on September 6th! Pre-loading begins at 8:00 UTC on September 3rd. Players who have pre-ordered the game, as well as EA Access and Origin Access members, will be able to play on September 4th. It is currently unknown when the beta ends, but it will remain active for a limited time only.

Battlefield V goes live this fall on October 11th!

[​IMG]

MAPS AND GAME MODES

The open beta will offer 64 player conquest on Rotterdam (Holland) and Arctic Fjord (Norway). The all new Grand Operations mode will be available on the Arctic Fjord map.

A small glimpse at the all new narrative Tides of War will offer an exclusive dog tag for those who complete a five part mini series.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
    Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
    Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
    Memory: 8GB RAM
    Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeonā„¢ HD 7850 2GB
    Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForceĀ® GTX 660 2GB
    DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
    Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
    Hard-drive space: 50GB

[​IMG]

2. 2 days extra game play for pre-ordering - w00t lol never again, pre-order is not in my vocabulary

Thanks,
    Kenny

Krazie_Ivan and Nulli172 like this.
  3. will be the 7th for me, but i'll be on. if it's fun, i've got 3 whole days in a row to join ya good peeps :)

4. New information has been release regarding the beta.

The Battlefield V beta will begin September 6th 1 AM PT (September 4th 1 AM PT for Early Access) and will conclude September 11th 7AM PT. Preloading begins September 3rd 1 AM PT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Some of the highlights from the notes that i liked personally:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seems like they are taking some of the feedback well. Airplanes were DOGSHIT so these changes should help. Being able to cancel revives and fixing the bleedout system are both great changes. Plus now you can give your friends a healthpack for them to hold on to, awesome

6. Do we find finally get a bomb sight?

7. lol right?