Friday Night Fights - Apex: legends

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Footheboss, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Greetings rTr! This Friday we will be having a Friday Night Fights event for Apex: legends. If you have not checked it out it is very fun and FREE!!! So go ahead and download it through origin, squad up and have a good time! We would love to get your feedback about the game as well. When you decide to start playing please create a channel named Apex Legends 1, 2, 3 and so on. Please respect the channels as well. https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex.

Nulli172 and Antivanity like this.
  2. The game really is great. I hope to see a lot of you on!

Footheboss likes this.
  3. Remember to include the ! If you want a competitive channel. This game might need some seriousness like other br games.

I'm gonna have to try this one

Footheboss likes this.
  4. Its kind of fun. Its my supplemental diet to PubG

5. I've heard about it, but I've been playing in the closed alpha for SpellBreak, another BR game. It's not bad, just removed the NDA for it today so people can stream it now. Is Apex worth the download then? I only heard that it was supposed to be Titanfall 3, but it got changed halfway through development.

6. 25 million players in a week can’t be wrong. It’s great. Most fun I’ve had in a long time.

SmokerT69 likes this.
  7. I would live to play some Apex with u guys anytime

SmokerT69 and Footheboss like this.
  8. And we would love to play with you. If you seem someone playing in a Discord channel, don't be afraid to jump in and say hello.

Footheboss likes this.