Need help buying a mouse

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Solidflip, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Don't get the G400. Get the G502. Feels so much better in the hand. Has a bunch of reprogrammable thumb buttons. Has weights you can remove to get the feel you like. ETC ETC

Chris_0395 likes this.

2. This is the mouse i am currently using. The thumb pad slides to fit whatever position that is comfortable for you. I have been using it about a year. No problems.

3. I love my logitech 502 it is a nice price point lots of buttons to do stuff and dpi settings plus sniper button is nice in bf1 but you can change that to be a ptt and it would be comfortable

Antivanity likes this.
  4. i went ahead and got the 502, it should get here by Thursday and ill test it out!

Thanks guys!

Antivanity likes this.
  5. I have Two of the i use wireless they are great actually quice comfortable with the option of customizing layout all of it moves and it comes in a gun case

6. Me too i love it wireless though R9

7. Woody, thats no good. Solid lives in California and he's not allowed to have gun cases.

8. lol i literally have a gun, its not registered...but its fine

9. But it's not possible to have unregistered guns because of the gun laws they pass.

Right?

10. yeah but my inlaws buy/sell guns and gave it to me, so its registered as a sale item, not yet sold i think?