Arma 3 SSD giveaway! (GIVEAWAY OVER)

Discussion in 'ArmA 3 - King of the Hill' started by Operationurmom, Jul 10, 2017.

1. We are having another giveaway with Arma 3!

This is a PUBLIC giveaway for a 250gb SSD. All entries will be based on time played in either of the RTR Arma 3 public servers. All members and non members are eligible to win the SSD.
    The rules are simple, play the game or seed the server. He/she who has the most time logged wins the SSD.
    Nulli172, Ubergeek318, and myself (Operationurmom) are the ONLY people who cannot participate in the giveaway.
    This free for all will start after the end of the community meeting 7/10/17 and end at the beginning of the next community meeting 8/7/17.

Disclaimer: Anyone who is not a member that wants to participate in the giveaway must post their in-game name exactly how it is spelled in steam and/or Arma 3 in this post so we can contact you if you are the winner. Please register in the forums, if you are not, so we may contact you if you win. You will have 5 days to respond and claim the prize, failure to respond within the given time-frame will result to a forfeiture of the prize and the runner up will be contacted instead.

2. Just send it to me now =)

xLocust likes this.
  3. BUMP.

Get with me and I can walk you through how to set it up so you don't get kicked while seeding.

That's all you have to do to possibly win the SSD is just seed!

4. Could have saved us all a ton of time =) Thanks!!!!!