Elite Dangerous

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by xTheKraZe96x, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Anyone playing these days?

2. Nope.. Space trucked my life away long enough.. that is about all there is to do in that game..

3. I have the launcher installed.

Just haven't played it for over a year.

4. I don't have it for PC, so I can't use my Oculus, which means there is no point in me playing it.

5. I play it on a wall with a projector. Gives the feeling of being in the cockpit for the most part. The game looked amazing when it came out, but I fell into the "there's nothing to do" phase and never went back.

6. Sorry, I don't look at this section often.

I still play occasionally and with recent updates and the Thargoids, they have added a lot in the past few months. My main issue with the game is the developers release good quality content that is inaccessible for the normal player base. Every new expansion adds even more time-consuming tasks (e.g., the engineers require you to be flying around almost aimlessly for hours to get anything even started). This is awesome for the veteran players, but for more casual players it's discouraging.

Personally, I play Elite when I am in the mood for a good space shooter, or when I see friends online. I just can't put the hours in every week that this game requires.