Hacked account

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fall Damage, Oct 24, 2017.

1. A new bruteforce/password checker came out and of course they update wordlists all the time. In the under-internet community I've been seeing an influx on sale of compromised origin accounts. Most dont touch steam due to all the safety features and such, whereas with origin you can just log in and play and from my understanding its pretty hard to get one locked. I had my old BF4 account stolen when I was AFK for a year. I came back and talked to EA support and was able to provide them TIDs and even the first card number but he said its been logged into from so many different IPs that its non recoverable or some shit like that. I make all my passwords look like this - $3dAq7uSD#$4Oi@1Bs5u0HSrVZagsT . I also use 2FA and I had a yubikey at one point and that was good shit as well. If you guys want a guide or something drawn up on how to keep your online accounts safe (pretty sure most of you know already, but there's always more to learn. I did this kind of stuff private contracting when I was 17 lol :D