STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II IS STILL PAY TO WIN

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Antivanity, Nov 9, 2017.

1. They have since locked the thread, and editted thier post...

EA Response

EDIT: Thread has been locked. Harassing and spamming others to any degree, is not okay.

HAHAHAAH... DAMAGE CONTROL LVL INFINITY !!
    [​IMG]

SmokerT69 and Antivanity like this.
  2. https://wccftech.com/credits-required-star-wars-battlefront-ii/

Cut the cost by 75% !!... LOLZ

So, we’re reducing the amount of credits needed to unlock the top heroes by 75%. Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader will now be available for 15,000 credits; Emperor Palpatine, Chewbacca, and Leia Organa for 10,000 credits; and Iden at 5,000 credits. Based on what we’ve seen in the trial, this amount will make earning these heroes an achievement, but one that will be accessible for all players.

So you did not want it accessible for all players?

#12 KedsDead, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  3. They also cut the payout lol, Campaign credits went from 20,000 to 5,000 xD

Antivanity likes this.
  4. I will be holding off on purchasing it for PC because to me, it's not worth dropping $80 or $100 on a game if the player base will be gone in a few months.

5. I'm still just going to pirate it, so I can play the campaign.. and be done with it..

6. @ EA
    [​IMG]

Chris_0395 likes this.
  7. Haha they are only removing for now so they will make sales. They will readd and shit the game up ASAP. There isn't a bag of dicks in the world big enough for EA to eat.

KedsDead, Nulli172 and Antivanity like this.
  8. -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___***** Don't mind me, I'm just taking the EA executives out for a walk

EDITED BY ADMIn: lets keep that off of the forums =P

#20 CityOfDealers, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017