BF1 Ticket Count

Discussion in 'Battlefield 1' started by Kohlor, Oct 28, 2017.

1. We need to change the server ticket count and maps of our BF1 Server. Our BF1 server is suffering big time! Before we added the Russian DLC it was doing good. I think we may need to go back to the basics. The past few weeks our server is usually dead. Other servers are running on basics maps, others with basic and some maps of the DLC "They Shall Not Pass" maps and are staying populated mid afternoon to 0300.
    I have heard active players on our server saying that 2000k tickets is just a little to much and start to get burned out.

2. Some of the Russian maps are god awful. Galicia being the worst offender in my opinion. The Russian maps seem to get people to log off.

Kohlor likes this.
  3. Bravo Company Command and Battlefield Platoon Leadership are meeting next weekend to discuss changes to map rotation, class limitation, and ticket count. We haven't decided on permenant changes yet, but expect them to occur within the next few weeks.

FinePoints and Kohlor like this.
  4. I would like to be present during that meeting. When you get a date and time let me know. Thanks Kenny.

Kenny likes this.
  5. Changing ticket count isn't going to make you a better player... @Kohlor, you getting desperate?

Antivanity likes this.
  6. Says the guy that’s trying to find a new game every month your somewhat decent at. Roflmao!!! :D

KedsDead and killer04 like this.
  7. Yea, its been rough trying to find a game that could replace my BF interest after the flop.

I dropped a good 500 hours into PUBG, still not done with it. ;)

Antivanity and Kohlor like this.
  8. I noticed that the BF1 server reads that I have a 193 ping. When I log in, I am at 62...but reading 193 or, reading high, might drive players away.

The new maps are not part of everyone`s download inventory. Some do not have the DLC.

But, we always have the server on conquest. Perhaps a few RUSH rounds, or Supply Drop, or War Pigeons, on an experimental basis, could help.

Turning voting back on could help determine what maps are the least liked, also.

9. Have you ever considered a "no sniper" server or at least testing it?

The game has gotten awful sniper heavy, and participation is dropping.

I'm OK with 2000, or 1000. It depends on the speed of the game. Most have gotten really slow, IMO players can't do squat anymore due to all the snipers, so they leave or join them.

FWIW, I don't care for the Russian maps at all. They are sniper farms.