Black Desert Online - Bored & Looking for an MMO?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Souperhero, Apr 17, 2017.

1. There's been a bunch of new content added weekly at this point.
    Probably the best MMO out at the moment, on all levels.

For those of you who played when that was going on, pay to win never happened.

The download is 50GB so it takes a few mins/hours to download, but its worth it!

I also recommend to start a character and play on the EU server regardless of location worldwide, unless you're Korean. Prices are more stable, farming spots for Americans are open during peak NA hours, which is awesome, and there's more players to make the game feel full. We have also started a Right To Rebel guild on the EU server and need more people to help!

#1 Souperhero, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    SmokerT69 likes this.

#2 Souperhero, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  3. if you had come to me like a month ago maybe, as it is now im getting my scholar caught up on quests in FF XIV

SmokerT69 likes this.
  4. Carrow and I will get back into BDO when I return from finishing up army in July.

Souperhero likes this.
  5. Looks good

6. Also, after watching his video, it was already really easy to lvl. Prawr in FFXIV got to lvl 5x just from cooking, lol. I did lvl 1-55 in 4 hours on my tamer, but that was because I was able to transfer over high lvl gear from my main along with a liverto. I haven't played since October though, will be fun to get back into it.

7. I leveled mine today to 50 as well, it helps increase the family score the more characters you have with levels. more free money everyday. once I got my ranger to 57 all I've been doing is life skills and empire building.

SmokerT69 likes this.
  8. We just started a guild on the EU server, Right To Rebel! Come help us level the guild up!
    I also recommend to start a character and play on the EU server regardless of location worldwide.

#9 Souperhero, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  9. SmokerT69 likes this.