Call of Duty WWII Review - Worthabuy?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Antivanity, Nov 6, 2017.

1. shocked.

2. Thanks for posting this. Great Vid.

I knew I had a bad feeling in the Open Beta. It should be noted that this reviewer (like many of us) WANTED to like this game so bad, given the fact that many of us have played every COD ever.

Some TLDR;

Constant cut scenes killing any sense of immersion-
    "...we don't want you to play the game, we want to show you this, because it's a movie...It's called the call of duty world war 2 fucking movie"
    "Most un-immersive pile of shit that I've ever played"

Campaign:
    "Incredibly buggy"
    "Characters in this game are cringe worthy, horrible"
    "If you run to the checkpoint, your men automatically appear there and all the Germans vanish."
    "Rancid"
    "Single player is utter trash"

Multiplayer:
    "Exactly what it was in the beta - a death simulator"
    "Just tiny little maps, spawning left, right, and center...no synergy to it...no strategy"
    "Just spewing shit everywhere...lowest form of PVP that I've ever played"
    "Just running around PEW PEW fest"
    "Multiplayer is trash"

Nazi Zombies:
    "Not worth buying for Nazi zombies, but it is fun"

3. "They're all the same, it's hard to fucking remember"....

How many more are they willing to push out to fail?

4. Just like some of our EA/Dice convos, PC doesn't matter. Console folks will gobble it up as the greatest thing ever and the cycle will continue.

Army126 and Krazie_Ivan like this.
  5. As long as there is someone dumb enough to buy them.. ( looking at all the millennials out there )

6. Saw a video of an objective based game mode, looked interesting. One team plays the Allies attacking on D-Day and the other plays Nazis defending. But then I noticed all the "players" in the game were actually AI... lmao It's basically 6 vs 6 rush mode with a bunch of AI randomly running directly into enemy machine gun fire from bunkers. No thanks...