COD WWII

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kohlor, Apr 26, 2017.

1. I watched the reveal of COD WWII and then jumped on steam and preordered the Digital Delux. If you preorder, it will give you access to the beta test run. Looks bad ass and it will have zombies. Watch the video!!

2. I'll wait for it to release. If its the same as all the others, I won't be buying.

linkshinter likes this.
  3. It's been since the original Black Ops which was the last time I have played COD. But I'm not a big fan of jet packs and running on walls and stuff like that. This is back to their roots and one of the eras of game play I like. Like they said "boots on the ground" : ) Hopefully it's what I expect/anticipat it to be.

#3 Kohlor, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  4. It will be WW2 era combat, with all the space weapons that the aliens gave the nazi's..

Antivanity likes this.
  5. I'll be giving them hell to get my $100 back!! But I don't think we have to worry about that : )

Antivanity likes this.
  6. Agreed, they are gonna have to have something really special to make me open my wallet.

linkshinter, Kenny and xLocust like this.
  7. thats Antivanity's hookers motto as well....

but seriously i agree, no more pre-orders for this guy

8. They say this has been in the works for two years... I call bullshit. More like, look at EA fucking things up, lets try and steal player base.

9. My thoughts exactly

10. Multiplayer scene caught my attention if that's what one of the two sides is going to be, that's going to be a massive multiplayer game and the fact that you can go Armor or Infantry.

They may have seen that Gap you were talking about Vanity.