Facebook kek

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SmokerT69, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Yea... so I got permanently banned from facebook for "support of a criminal organisation". Ok then... Don't get me wrong, I've been banned before for "edgy memes", such as this. I've even got banned for a post on a thread called, "Post your most offensive jokes", to which I replied, "11 men were raping a German women, she said, Nein, Nein, Nein, so 2 of them left". I get it, people got offended and they banned me, fair enough.

But apparently this ban was because of a post on illegal immigration. Someone asked me what the situation was like here in Sweden, if there were tons of refugees living on the street and so on. To which I replied that there was not, and that Sweden actually has a law that guarantees Swedes and EU citizens a roof over their head, no matter what. But that this doesn't apply to illegal immigrants who sneak across the borders. Only those that are accepted and come here legally. I then went on to say that we have already accepted too many in my opinion, and that Sweden is running out of housing, to the point that they had to bring in cruise ships to house people and IKEA actually ran out of beds. I then posted a link to the Swedish Governments report that refugees are taking up too much of the emergency housing. So that Sweden's own vulnerable groups, victims of sexual assault, child abuse and spousal abuse are unable to find emergency housing.

Apparently this is considered criminal activity... So I googled it and Facebooks definition of "criminal activity" is so broad that it can be interpreted any way they want. Such as a guy getting banned for saying that facebook bans people too easily. lol. Or a guy that got banned for saying that facebook censors certain content. A gay guy even got banned for calling himself a fag, kek. It's also seems to be against their terms of service to insult any public figures? Technically they could ban you for insulting Trump or Obama...

Just wondering your thoughts on this, does it seem a bit excessive? I understand it's a private company, but this seems a bit extreme.

Army126 and FinePoints like this.
  2. Yea... I guess you could say, I'm practically in the Mafia now...

FinePoints likes this.
  3. eh, it's facebook... if the hardcore left & right are in a heated debate full of inaccuracies, fallacies, & ironic hypocrisy, then i fully expect any rational fact-based comment i make to be reported on by Russian troll provocateurs & swiftly deleted by either FB's algorithm or the low iq page moderator who gets off seeing page hits & comment counts (which drop once an dumb argument is exposed). i've given up, mostly, even blocked or removed family & friends. world is in full mob-mentality spiral - too stupid, not enough time for most to overcome their ignorance (busy just trying to keep a roof & fed), & beyond reason.

FinePoints, SmokerT69 and xLocust like this.
  4. If its FAKE NEWS, Face Book is on top of it, and shoving that shit in your face.. If its truth.. well, they ban you for speaking the truth..

SmokerT69 likes this.
  5. lol that picture wasn't that bad.

I've said worse. Much worse. In my own words. Meant it too. No bannies for me. Maybe you just aren't funny, or your delivery sucks. :D

Red_River_1 likes this.
  6. I wasn't banned for memes or a joke though. I was banned for posting an article with statistics from the Swedish government on how refugees and illegal immigrants were causing problems with emergency housing for actual Swedish citizens who need it. About how much of a burden they are on the local municipalities financial systems.