Fortnite

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by CityOfDealers, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Going to be playing this when it drops. Looks like a lot of fun if anyone is interested. Early access to it will start July 25th, if you preorder you can start on the 21st.

edit:
    The final, free-to-play release comes some time in 2018. The packs are just if you wish to enter the early access and play the game before the full release hits...pre-ordering just gets you in 4 days early to the test. You can buy the founder editions any time during this early access afaik. I want to stress that this isnt one of those buy into our shitty early access and never release a full game. It's more like Path of Exile where its going to be a free game but you can buy supporter packs if you wish to support them and in this case also gives you beta access until release.

Founder preorders: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/pre-order

#1 CityOfDealers, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. yeah no

SmokerT69 and Antivanity like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. The final, free-to-play release comes some time in 2018. The packs are just if you wish to enter the early access.and play the game before the full release hits...pre-ordering just gets you in 4 days early to the test. You can buy the founder editions any time during this early access afaik. I want to stress that this isnt one of those buy into our shitty early access and never release a full game. It's more like Path of Exile where its going to be a free game but you can buy supporter packs if you wish to support them and in this case also gives you beta access until release.

#4 CityOfDealers, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. looks cool though

6. Been watching streams, I love the art style and more comical approach to this usually dark and gloomy survival genre. I want to pick it up and play...however, Albion Online just came out and I'm enjoying that so I don't really feel like adding another game to my growing library of games I own but haven't had the time or desire to actually play.

7. I'm playing it o/
    Was just about to make a post and ask ppl to join in, but no need now I guess :)

Add Halkie, I play EU-time tho, so gmt+1 for me. Might be on at same time at one point tho, so lets kill zombies together then :D

8. Wait, you have to pay for a pre-order for a free-to-play game? That's new and different.....

Kenny and Antivanity like this.