Hello! Looking to join a solid group..

Discussion in 'Battlefield 1' started by Madturnip, Jul 19, 2017.

1. My name is Madturnip, Mark in real life, and I have been playing the Battlefield series since BF1942. I have also been running a gaming community that was pretty much Battlefield oriented for 15 years, but when BF1 launched it kind of put a bad taste in all our members mouths and they kind of gave up on Battlefield. Well I haven't and I have no desire to rebuild the ranks of my group. You might have seen us around over the years running the [ReZ] tags representing Team ReZurrection.

Anyway, I have played on your BF servers for years and have enjoyed the experience. I am looking for a group to have fun playing the game with and who play Hardcore. I think after 15 years of running a gaming community I am due for a vacation just to log in and have fun. No donation matters to deal with, server issues, clan politics to mediate, etc. Just some good ole fun playing Battlefield and maybe a few other titles you guys play.

I see that you only accept through sponsorship, but when I joined TeamSpeak last night not a lot of people had any comments to my questions. So I figured I would post the how do I / what do I / do's in here for someone up the chain to see. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

- Madturnip

SmokerT69, Big Forte, Army126 and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome! Glad to see you enjoy our servers! Please come see me in teamspeak at your convenience, and I will get you all of the information you need. Don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

- Kenny

Madturnip likes this.
  3. Madturnip! Wow, good to see you here. I've followed along with your posts a lot on the BF1 forums about the RSP shit. Hop on in to our teamspeak some time, we'll chat.

Madturnip likes this.
  4. Yeah... That was me that started the big post about rental servers. HA HA... I even got kicked off the EA FORUM moderator team because I was a little upset with the launch of BF1 and how they are treating communities that built their BF franchise. I will be on tomorrow evening around 7pm CST - maybe earlier depending on me finishing up this drywall mudding. Hope to catch you on tomorrow or sometime.

Antivanity likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    i mean...... ive gotta post on this right?

Welcome to the area, hope to see you in-game soon bud

SmokerT69, Antivanity and Madturnip like this.
  6. I see what you did there!

:D

7. Madturnip... sick name BETTER picture. See you in game!

8. Oh btw...

I forgot to tell people to add me on ORIGIN. It's Madturnip just like it is in here.

9. Sorry guys I haven't been on much... I just moved my business and have been putting up dry wall, electrical, cameras, building shelves, etc. I should be on sometime this week.

Until then save me a spot in a squad!

Antivanity and SmokerT69 like this.