Just for you...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Army126, Oct 30, 2017.

1. @miikee...

Thanks to @SmokerT69 for sharing this gem on facebook, luckily I was able to find on youtube...

Thats right, boi!

2. Yeaaaaahhhh booooiiiiii... works great.

[​IMG]

3. How many frames do you sacrifice for your virtual GeForce?

Kenny likes this.
  4. It runs smooth at 1080p.. around 60FPS.

5. Wait, it's their game streaming service. LOL, enjoy your input latency. Geforce Now is worthless for any game where you need good reaction times. Pricing for GeForce Now is based on the hardware used and the amount of time spent gaming. For example, $25 will buy 10 hours of gameplay on a GTX 1080-powered machine, or 20 hours on a GTX 1060-powered machine. Yeah, no thanks.

6. I have not seen any pricing model yet from Nvidia, only speculation on 3rd party sites. There is a $7.99/month service for Nvidia Shield devices. For right now it's free for Mac and their site states that you are also connected to machines that have 1080's. As a new service or product it's going to have it hurdles in the beginning. it's definitely a cool space to be getting into since managing hardware/builds will be a thing of the past and all you'll need to worry about is connecting.

7. So 60fps at 1080p on a GTX 1080... I would say your sacrificing an average of 100 fps...