Massive Banwave

Discussion in 'Battlefield 1' started by red_label_scotch, Oct 24, 2017.

1. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/127399/fairfight-has-issued-6217-bans-in-24-hours/p1

-Antares65z
    MEMBER BF3BF4BF1 October 20, 2017 2:37PM edited October 20
    Was just on a server and saw the automated FairFight ban message. This time is said "FairFight Has Issued 6217 Bans in 24 Hours". Really? According to BF1stats.com, in the last 24 hours there was a peak of around 26,500 PC players. Which means, if the FairFight ban message is ACTUALLY true, it would indicate that around 23%-24% of the PC players out there are cheating? Hmmmmm. Maybe it's not that far-fetched to think so.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-u...ed-my-fool-****off-for-a-good-6-months#latest

PocketSizedDemon
    MEMBER BF1 October 21, 2017 12:13AM edited October 21
    And finally got banned for a week with the banwave... who knows if it will directly convert to a perm ban. I don't really care anymore... the game lost me, long ago. Funny thing is I've only played a couple times in the past few months, last time about 4 days ago, and I didn't cheat..so they've been monitoring for a while I suppose.... Bravo for them finally doing something, but it's a shame they waited long enough for me to get so frustrated that I decided to cheat myself. I kinda sucked, yes, but still, I could tell when certain situations were shady... to all the people that didn't think there was a cheating problem...., suck it.

Oskool_007
    MEMBER BF3BF1 October 21, 2017 12:46AM edited October 21
    Well, your headshot kill percentage is off the charts. So there's no doubt you're telling the truth. I commend you for your honesty, and despise you for your cheating. This is why I consider multiplayer PC gaming dead and I'm switching to console.

6 months of cheating before FairFight banned you? Wow...

#1 red_label_scotch, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Red_River_1 likes this.