Regarding recent Troll video

Discussion in 'Rising Storm 2: Vietnam' started by Xvlai, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I'm an admin over at the Bloodbath community servers. My steam profile is as follows, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995454005/. A RS2 troll video was recently brought to our attention. At the end of that video he can be seen discussing his behavior with a few of your admins in your teamspeak. The video can be seen on youtube here,

Now, we've gone ahead and found this guys profile and his UID, but he's never played on our servers so we don't have his ip. It was our hope that you guys would have his ip and would be willing to share it so we could thoroughly ban him from all of our servers.

I was directed by a couple of your guys in your TS to this forum to ask for this information. If this is the wrong way to request this information, I apologize. Just let me know what the proper way is and I'll be on my way. If you do not want to discuss this here feel free to add me on steam and I will happily discuss it there.

Thanks,
    Oracle

2. Thanks for the information, we will review it. Someone should be getting back with you at some point.

3. At 5:23 can we tell who it was that said "Stop teamkilling you fucking darkie no one likes you"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.