Sea of Thieves.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Army126, Jan 28, 2018.

1. For being in closed Beta, a month and half away from release, this game is quite smooth. Initial issues getting into the servers is about the only thing I can complain about. Takes some time and patience to get setup in a game with friends but once you're in, its good to go.

PVP battles are part of the mix and they are fantastic if they go well. I have other videos of taking on equal sized ships and they are just as much fun. We battled 10 or so ships tonight and came out on top everytime, even with a pubbie after Accord logged off.

This battle right here was short and sweet. Executed perfectly in the sea and then on land. We killed these guys and then ended up meeting them again in another battle that involved 3 other ships, plus our own. We came out on top with that one as well.

Super fun game, well polished and plays really well. All settings maxed except for shadows and I was hitting my refresh cap at 75fps consistently.

2. Most fun ive had in a naval game EVER. extremely enjoyable everytime

Here is a battle we had with some COWARDS

#2 Solidflip, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  3. You should have taken him as your sex slave and paraded him around discord as sex slave... :)

4. this game is just another no mans sky

Footheboss likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Footheboss likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

DrTeaMac and Kenny like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. had a hilarious exchange with Op on Sea of Thieves tonight regarding the water cycle

9. lol, have you guys seen Jack & the boys capsize some dude's boat by bailing water *INTO* the hull?

Army126 and Antivanity like this.