Stay Safe Florida

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rustedsp00n, Sep 7, 2017.

1. I just want to tell all our Florida members and their families to please stay safe during Irma. Get ready cuz it's going to be a mother fucker if it makes landfall. Sym, Raider, Vanity, and Opmom and whoever I forgot, get yourselves to a safe place. And let us know you're okay when it passes.[​IMG]

2. yall need to send some of that water over here to Cali, our whole state is on fire lol

Kenny likes this.
  3. You're burning, we're drowning!

4. Exactly, check this out:
    [​IMG]

5. ok solid, just put a PAF in for Irma to head your way!![​IMG]

6. Bro I live in the wildfire state

7. Real nice @Rustedsp00n, don't remember me or anything :p

It should be an interesting weekend for sure. I'm going to try and get as much footage as possible.

Rustedsp00n likes this.
  8. Currently in Sarasota FL hoping our flight out tonight doesn't get canceled. We rented a car in Miami to get here after our flight out of Fort Lauderdale was canceled. American Airlines keeps canceling flights ahead of the storm so I remain skeptical.

We overheard someone offer $300 for a case of water at 7/11 yesterday. I didn't see any gas station with gas as we came into town.

9. yal can come on over to Louisiana and get some good food while it passes

10. [​IMG]

I think I'll pass on the LA offer. lol.

There are 2 gas stations here in Pinellas County that have gas. AG of FL is doing a decent job with price gouging.