Stay Safe Florida

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rustedsp00n, Sep 7, 2017.

1. My apologies Army, Honestly I thought you moved back up north for some reason. You stay safe as well Brother.

2. @Rustedsp00n

I'm just fucking with ya.

Its going to be really rough down here for all of us.

Storm surge, wind and tornadoes are going to be a legitimate threat for all of us.

3. IN COMING!

4. DUCK AND COVER !!

I'm pretty sure if Army ran outside with his speedo on, it would scare IRMA away..

Rustedsp00n, Kenny and Raezar like this.
  5. I already tried blowing vape clouds at it, didn't work...

KedsDead likes this.
  6. I expect to see Army and Raider on Pearl Market until the power goes out.

//srs: be safe, guys.

7. So is Irma actually as bad as people are saying it is? It appears to be a CAT 2 now and not even near tampa.

8. its still close to 100mph winds..

9. It was downgraded to a Trop Storm this AM. Im safe, trees and a fence down. Sounded like a tornado for a good 8 hours. No electric. Still have water. Ive heard from all the local members, all are safe. Antivanity has a big ass tree on his house but they evacuated before it fell. I heard Sharkie still has power so showers at his house!

1-2am seemed to be the worst for me. I peeked out the front door window during that time, shit was crazy. Trees bent over, power flashes everywhere.

My county(Pinellas) is 80% without power, we are expecting a week without. Hillsborough is hit and miss. My mom has power, Nicknamessuk does not. I think opurmom lost power for a short time but I believe he got it back.

We got really lucky. Had the storm made land fall farther north in Ft Myers as a Cat 4, we would be in a much worse position.

Thanks guys!