Unable to access PAFs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by altoidsyn, Apr 15, 2017.

1. So, I was trying to put in a PAF and for some reason it doesn't recognize my username and password and tells me that it's a members-only area. It doesn't have an option to change/reset my password and I don't remember it asking me for a log-in to the RtR webpage in the past. Anyone got any suggestions or can offer any help?

2. Use the same username and password that you use on these forums.

3. I tried that. It comes back that I have the wrong Username or Password. I'll try changing it in the forums and see if that works.

#3 altoidsyn, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  4. No luck sadly. I changed my forum password and tried that one and it still tells me I have the wrong username and password.

Edit: Raezar has kindly put in a PAF for this issue. I am able to access the forums, but when attempting to access the Members only forms, it tells me my username or password are incorrect. Thank you for your help.

#4 altoidsyn, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  5. Hey @altoidsyn, I have located the issue and its on my side. I will have the problem fixed today. Thanks for hangin in there and reporting the issue!

altoidsyn and KedsDead like this.
  6. Awesome! Thank you Antivanity!

7. Give a shot now, should be working. Sorry about the delay. :D

8. Yes... yes.. Let us know.. we are almost done plucking Vanity's hair out... only a few strands left to go.. o_O

9. My kid already did that for me, thanks :D

altoidsyn likes this.
  10. Worked like a charm. Thank you!

Antivanity likes this.