As if thing couldn't get any worse.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rustedsp00n, Sep 28, 2017.

1. I got this car, a 2012 Toyota SCION TC, just this past Friday. I put exactly 8 miles on it to going to Walmart and directly back home. On the way back home, I offered some jerk a ride because it was starting to rain pretty steady. I'm a nice guy like that, I love to help people. Even if it has strained me financially in the past. But this takes the cake. I will give you a chance to look at a few pics and will tell you the rest of the story shortly.[​IMG]

2. Use imgur to post them pic!

3. What the hell happened???????

4. he dropped his joint.. and they had the giggles, so it was hard to find.. then Rusted spilled his drink, and it was over..

( sorry for your loss Rusted.. Thats sucks bro.. )

5. Damn dude - hope you are OK

6. That sucks dude, sorry to see this happen to you. Hope you are ok.

Electrical fire?

7. Well, Im fine. My car on the other hand is not. I picked this dude up at a bus stop while it was raining. Total stranger, Mistake # 1: Thought I would be a good Samaritan. Instead i pick up the dumbest dopehead in texas. It was raining pretty good and I opted to give him a ride all the way to his house, instead of dropping him off somewhere. He accepted. Mistake #2: I stopped at my house on the way to tell my wife what I am about to do. Mistake # 3: I leave the bastard sitting in my car while I run inside While Im in the house. He decides to take a hit of whatever it was he likes to do. I am strongly under the impression that it was crack or meth, because something spooked him, i think it was my son, And this idiot leaves a butane torch lighter still burning on my passenger seat. My son comes running in and says my car is on fire. From the time I went in the house and the time I was informed of my car being barbecued was all of less than 5 minutes. It took the fire dept. 20 minutes to get there, along with the police. Well i put the fire out myself with two fire extinguishers and 3 five gallon buckets of water. I wasnt going to wait for the car to blow up and burn my house down as well.I havent seen the guy i gave the ride to since that day. And the police said is little they can do unless I try to prove that it was intentional. After some sleuthing, i got a name on the dude, and that hes a hurricane straggler from Port Aransas. the worst fucking weekend ive had in years, Every bit of it true. My wife said it was probably a good thing. Although we need the transportation badly and are now completely carless.

8. [​IMG]

Sorry about what happened. You are a better person then me. I grew up in NYC and I dont easily trust strangers. Will insurance cover it?

9. Insurance should cover this, I hope you bought gap insurance...I'm glad you're okay. From here on out, make em walk.