Farming Simulator 17

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by xTheKraZe96x, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Let me get with Antivanity about this when I see him next. The only issue with the link would be that it would not be a sanctioned server by us so we couldn't name it rTr. I will post when I get more info. We would also have to have a list of the mods and ect... if it is approved.

2. I talked to Anti. Server should be no problem. I need to know all the mods yall want and such.

3. I personally don't have any preference to mods at the moment, I've been playing stock and enjoying my time with it so far.

4. So, came across one that I didn't know was available... Placable Refill Tanks.

Not sure about any others... anyone have any thoughts/opinions? Maps maybe? I dunno.

5. So, what's the word on this? Is it happening? Does anyone else have any input on mods or anything? How many slots are we looking at getting? (I honestly don't think we need many, maybe 6-8 at most?) Wil we have the ability to change things on the server if needed or will we have to go through someone else?

6. Well, it's been over a week now since my last reply on this thread and not so much as a mouse fart out of anyone... Is there really no feedback about anything going on here?

7. I'd play this with you but I can't justify the $35 or even have it to spend lol. I had fun with the 2015 version.

8. We need a few more to pipe in that want to do it.If there is a bit more interest the we can justify starting a server.So far I believe it is just you and I.See if you can get at least 2 or 3 more people that want to play it consistently.

9. Well, if people want to play then they need to speak up. This thread's been active for a while now.

I'll start digging around on my end and see if I have any friends with an interest in it.

Worst comes to worst, I can start up a server via the link I posted earlier. It may not be an official =rTr= server, but we can have some fun with it. :D

10. id be down to play as i said