For the longest time, when I would land from my HALO from the plane the buildings were bugging out and would not allow me to enter them, resulting in my doing a weird sort of jumping up and down inside where the building was supposed to be. After a lot of searching around, I found something that fixes that problem for me. I have also noticed that it fixes the fps stutters as well. In addition to this, I have noticed that if I press TAB when this happens the buildings will load in properly. It will cause the game to lag for a couple seconds, but after that I experience no problems. Spoiler (Move your mouse to the spoiler area to reveal the content) Show Spoiler Hide Spoiler Spoiler (Move your mouse to the spoiler area to reveal the content) Show Spoiler Hide Spoiler -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system Open GameUserSettings.ini [ScalabilityGroups] sg.ResolutionQuality=70 sg.ViewDistanceQuality=0 sg.AntiAliasingQuality=0 sg.ShadowQuality=0 sg.PostProcessQuality=0 sg.TextureQuality=0 sg.EffectsQuality=0 sg.FoliageQuality=0 sg.TrueSkyQuality=0 sg.GroundClutterQuality=0 sg.IBLQuality=0 sg.HeightFieldShadowQuality=0 Save and make Read only Open Engine.ini [Core.System] Paths=../../../Engine/Content Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/OceanPlugin/Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Mutable/Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Coherent/CoherentUIGTPlugin/Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/RoadEditor/Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/2D/Paper2D/Content Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Wwise/Content [/script/engine.engine] bSmoothFrameRate=true MinDesiredFrameRate=60 SmoothedFrameRateRange=(LowerBound=(Type="ERangeBoundTypes::Inclusive",Value=60),UpperBound=(Type="ERangeBoundTypes::Exclusive",Value=144)) MaxPixelShaderAdditiveComplexityCount=128 MaxES2PixelShaderAdditiveComplexityCount=45 TimeBetweenPurgingPendingKillObjects=30 bDisablePhysXHardwareSupport=True [/script/engine.renderersettings] r.SeparateTranslucency=False r.CustomDepth=1 r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusionStaticFraction=False r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=False r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0 r.ViewDistanceScale=1 r.ShadowQuality=0 r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1 r.Shadow.MaxResolution=256 r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0.1 r.Shadow.DistanceScale=0.1 r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0 r.DistanceFieldAO=0 r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0 r.RenderTargetPoolMin=300 r.LensFlareQuality=0 r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0 r.FastBlurThreshold=0 r.Upscale.Quality=1 r.TonemapperQuality=0 r.RefractionQuality=0 r.SSR.Quality=0 r.SceneColorFormat=3 r.TranslucencyVolumeBlur=0 r.MaterialQualityLevel=0 r.SSS.Scale=0 r.SSS.SampleSet=0 r.EmitterSpawnRateScale=0.75 Save and make Read only Open Scalability.ini [ScalabilitySettings] PerfIndexValues_ResolutionQuality="50 50 50 50" [AntiAliasingQuality@0] r.MSAA.CompositingSampleCount=1 [ViewDistanceQuality@0] r.SkeletalMeshLODBias=5 [ShadowQuality@0] r.LightFunctionQuality=0 r.ShadowQuality=0 r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=0 r.Shadow.MaxResolution=32 r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0.24 r.Shadow.DistanceScale=0.1 [PostProcessQuality@0] r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0 r.RenderTargetPoolMin=200 r.Upscale.Quality=0 [TextureQuality@0] r.MaxAnisotropy=0 [EffectsQuality@0] r.TranslucencyLightingVolumeDim=1 r.RefractionQuality=0 r.SceneColorFormat=3 [FoliageQuality@0] r.ParticleLightQuality=0 [/script/engine.localplayer] AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV Save and make Read only P.S. - To be readily available to revert back to the normal settings on PubG, copy the files and save them as another file extension (ex. 'GameUserSettings.ini' -> 'GameUserSettings.old'), then all you have to do is just delete the edited file and revert the file extension of the old one back to '.ini' and the settings will be back to normal. UPDATE : I updated my GFX card and now it runs very smooth. So if this does'nt work then make sure that your Graphics card is up to date.