PU's Battleground videos!

Discussion in 'Playerunknown Battlegrounds' started by Army126, Apr 10, 2017.

1. @Antivanity came in for the win when I went down early. Windows tried to update right in the middle of his game, almost fucked us good. All of his kills were right here in the end.

#181 Army126, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    xLocust and Antivanity like this.
  2. This was our last game, had to make it count. Vanity gave me an AWM right in the beginning and I put it to work. Great circles for us for the most part. Damn good game!

Raezar likes this.
  3. with coaching from Dutch, we managed to pull this win out of our asses, well my ass. Luckiy an enemy hand-delivered some meds

Raezar and xLocust like this.
  4. Spectating Boogyman, he gets shot through the wall and then behind the guy he gets shot again.

5. Didn't get a chicken dinner with this one but came away with 9 kills. This particular squad was pretty dumb. Because Asia!

6. Here's a quickie of one my longest shots with an ACOG. Had no clue it would have gone that way...lol

7. We join as three, right before the staff meeting didn't expect to get far. Both @Kenny and @deiselfuel2o2 die an unfortunate death leaving me to win out the game. No editing, nothing just raw video and a little cut at the end since ShadowPlay is only set to save the last five minutes.

Enjoy.

Kenny likes this.
  8. I got fucked out of this kill today...yay!

AccordNoir likes this.