Question regarding joining other groups in games with minimal RtR presence.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by altoidsyn, Feb 9, 2018.

1. So, I restarted playing WoW a few months ago and I'm having a blast because for the first time I'm actually at end game content.

There were several other RtR members playing, but that seems to have stopped, at least for the moment, but we still have a guild on Archimonde. My question is that since we have an established prescence, would it go against the rules to leave the RtR guild to find one that's more active or would that be seen as having another clan? I'm just curious because since I'm at some of the end game for Legion, I wanna get more from raiding than just LFR.

Operationurmom likes this.
  2. Good question. Following.

3. A great question which is answered by the Wiki.
    http://wiki.righttorebel.net/index.php/Dual-Clanning

The only confusion could be with "Well rTr is in WoW with an inactive guild" However your question includes the answer! WoW was a pathfinder game that we dipped our toe into, but it didnt seem to stick. So therefore rTr hasnt set up an Active Presence in that game. So according to our rules, your situation would be fine.

If you have any further questions regarding our Rules & Regulations, or arent sure on a specific rule and how it applies, feel free to get into contact with any member of S-1 and we would be glad to help clarify.

4. Thank you Solid!