Rising Storm 2 Server Updates/Intentions

Discussion in 'Rising Storm 2: Vietnam' started by Warhouse, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Hello Everyone!

We have some major updates along with some great intentions for the servers. Right now two out of three servers are top 20 in Rising Storm 2. We decided to switch server #3 that was just running new maps to Territories. According the Rising Storm 2 Road Map Tripwire has intentions of adding a multiplayer campaign like in Red Orchestra 2 and this will replace the lowest seeded server. If anyone is interested in the upcoming road map for rising storm 2 in 2018, https://trello.com/b/pTmp5jlk/rising-storm-2-vietnam-roadmap

Some of my biggest intentions are going to take longer than liked and if people have any suggestions please let me know!

I am looking into adding a Monthly SQL Player Ranking based on your overall score. This will add a nice baseline to add intentions of Rewards and see what players are coming back to our servers for potential recruits.
    I am looking for suggestions on how to balance teams. Its my deepest feeling to keep pushing for an "even" fight that would go back and forth and come down to a squad making an important move than a steam roll.
    If anyone is interested i am planning on having a few Operations that would provide teamwork and training to improve your skills.

Any suggestions on what you would like to see in the server or have changed, please let me know!

-Happy Hunting!